the water got high and she never got dry

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

god help you if you are a phoenix

and you dare to rise up from the ash…

I’m back. A new blog for a new year. Putting the old blog to rest was painful and not by choice, but an influx of very unwelcome visitors forced my hand. But you know what, I'm excited at having a clean slate, like that ephemeral feeling of giddiness when you start afresh at a new school, head abuzz with grandiose schemes for constructing your new persona. The old blog served its purpose, taking me from beginning to end of a cycle as one relationship ended and a new one began. I have different things to write about now. But don't worry, for any of my handful of old readers who have followed me here, wherever I am, introspection and a little angst can't be too far behind.

Here's to new beginnings.

3 Old Comments:

to new beginnings! glad you didn't abandon blogging :)

By Blogger Tyjen, at 3:45 PM  

Welcome back and loving the clean look too. I hope everything is OK and August, hurry up and come back :-)

By Blogger NML/Natalie, at 11:42 AM  

Thanks for the welcome, ladies!

Yea, August, hurry up and start blogging again already!

I am enjoying the Feist quite a bit, bittersweet, thanks for yet another excellent recommendation!

By Blogger water sign, at 9:28 AM