the water got high and she never got dry

Thursday, April 06, 2006

they're playing soul at the wrong speed

Just dropped off the last piece of the application for the academic advisor position. It occurred to me as I was walking over there that it might help my chances if I didn't look like an undergrad myself, in my hoodie, jeans, and flip flops. Oh well. I'll dress like an adult if I get an interview.

Because I'm, well, me, as I walked away, I thought, "Didn't Noel have this job?"

Crap I have to get done before I leave keeps piling on, coming out of the woodwork after relative quiet, as I look for new car insurance and need to make arrangements to get a new license and plates, notify loan people that no, in fact, I am not graduating this summer, thanks for rubbing it in, and the department keeps emailing stuff I need to fill out, blah blah blah.

Luckily, cupcakes make everything better.

0 Old Comments: