the water got high and she never got dry

Monday, May 14, 2007

all things go, all things go

In exactly one month, we leave for the wedding. Eep! We’re driving to Chicago, spending the night, and then flying out the next morning. I’m happy that it’s so soon but also freaking out because of how much we need to do. The hecticity (I know that’s not a word but it should be) of our lives is not letting up any time soon. We’ve been gathering ideas for the ceremony, looking for things to go into out-of-town gift bags, we need to get our rings engraved, we need to arrange transportation and set our schedule for the big day, we need to make our playlists, buy presents for the parents, and a million other things. After some running around from place to place, I finally dropped off my dress for alterations and am now very nervous that I’m picking it up two days before we leave. I’ve got a sexy white dress for our day after pictures and actually found a bikini I don’t look awful in (how’s that for resounding body confidence?). Come June we need to start packing so we can take some boxes over to our home for a month, already dubbed the Halfway House. And oh yeah, we still don’t know where we’re moving. Jane, get me off this crazy thing.

Labels:

0 Old Comments: