the water got high and she never got dry

Monday, April 10, 2006

she's got a ticket to ride

I think I'm gonna be sad
I think it's today, yeah
The girl that's driving me mad
is going away
-The Beatles

Today Felicity and her boy left for Hawaii. Ok, they didn't "ride" they flew there, but I'm going to do my best this week as a guest blogger. I've never been a guest blogger before, so this will be interesting. I'm hoping to do this blog justice and make Felicity feel good when she gets home.

I already made a word cloud for this blog, but I am having problems in blogger posting it. I've tried it on my laptop at home and on my same laptop on the Ethernet connection at work. No luck. I will let you know if I figure it out. If you want to make your own word cloud, follow the link above and then right click on the image on the second page and save it as a picture. It's kind of cool to see what you talk about most.

Some of the words that came up for this blog were:
boy, complete, content, dress, girl, happy, home, time, think, and love.

0 Old Comments: