the water got high and she never got dry

Friday, December 08, 2006

marsh the darsh!

Mmm, brownies (Mmm’Fashnik.) Snacks are good for me, really. It’s never a good idea to go to happy hour with an empty stomach ‘cause those strawberry margaritas are hella potent.

Our tree has been rescued from the tree lot and is happily bedecked, although getting it into the tree stand took a lot of cursing and some tree trunk mutilation. Husband to Be has shown great restraint in not putting all fifty (I probably exaggerate, but not by much) of his Star Wars ornaments on the tree.

I got a phone call today from someone informing me that HTB and I had won a cruise to the Bahamas. All we have to do is come to a one-hour presentation. Hmm, this sounds familiar somehow... Lol. I was totally having flashbacks while the woman was yakking away at me.

Off to an evening of booze, buffalo wings, and board games.

0 Old Comments: