the water got high and she never got dry

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

gobble, gobble

Our sitcom Thanksgiving was lovely. Husband to Be and I made a tasty turkey, I must say. We stuffed it with onion, garlic, bay leaves, sage, rosemary, and thyme and it was yummy. Everything tasted wonderful, we bought cute new martini glasses for the occasion, lots of wine was consumed, and I laughed until my cheeks hurt. It doesn’t get much better than good food and good company.

And now we have more turkey than we know what to do with.

I’ve been doing lots of shopping (I’m such a sucker for the Christmas section) and having to hear Christmas music in the stores drives me batty. For God’s sake, have a sense of decency and wait until after Thanksgiving!

I have my wedding ring! Happy happy joy joy! Soon I will have to give both it and my e-ring up to the jeweler’s but for a few more days it’ll be so nice to have it at home where I can take it out and try it on and pet it and love it and call it George.

We’re trying to figure out where to register and hope to book our honeymoon very soon. Just looking at pictures of the resorts we’re interested in makes me jump up and down. I’ve ordered two pairs of silver sandals and hope one of them will work out.

Progress!

0 Old Comments: