the water got high and she never got dry

Friday, March 03, 2006

i’m all about them words

over numbers, unencumbered numbered words
hundreds of pages, pages, pages, forwards
more words than I had ever heard and I feel so alive
-jason mraz

The schmoop level around here may increase exponentially for a little while. Don’t say I didn’t warn you. Next week the Boy celebrates “three decades of quality service” and a few days after that we’re celebrating 365 days of quality lovin’.

And today? Well, one year ago today was when I first knew the Boy existed. I found him through the glory of misdirection, coincidence and aggressive advertising. I emailed him and so it began. I am so utterly susceptible to words as foreplay and the Boy? Is very good at foreplay.

What? Wordsmithing is a perfectly cromulent turn-on. Judge not. The right words can be hot and his were smokin'. That the man behind the words was even hotter? More about that another day.

I’m so glad you wrote me back, babe. You're just what I needed.

you change all of me
sleeping in my head
-arcade fire

2 Old Comments:

Yay for you! Congratulations on the year anniversary and happy 30th for the Boy :-) You two sound great!

By Blogger NML/Natalie, at 9:51 AM  

Thanks, nml!

By Blogger water sign, at 3:47 PM