the water got high and she never got dry

Friday, March 10, 2006

made with real girl scouts

The department's supplier just got in his shipment of Girl Scout cookies. Yum. Right into my tummy. It's hard to say if I love Thin Mints or Caramel deLites more. The peanut butter patties are just meh.

Discussing Yanni's recent run-in with the law naturally led to:

"What's next? John Tesh whaling on Connie Selleca?"
"Who's Connie Selleca again?"
"You know, that B-list actress, in lots of made-for-TV movies, and that show about the hotel?" (That show, of course, is Hotel.)
"Maybe Zamfir was into joyrides?"
"And Liberace liked to kill small animals?"
"And then wear them! Nah, Liberace was a certain kind of pirate, but that's it."

Tonight's the "80s jubilee in honor of our fallen hero", as my officemate put it in his email about this week's happy hour, when asking who would be carting his drunken arse there.

So if you'll excuse me, I have to go crimp my hair.

2 Old Comments:

I just practically ate a whole box of those thin mints. Girl Scouts - they're evil, I tellya. :)

By Blogger The Dummy, at 12:27 PM  

I know! I swear they put an addictive chemical in those cookies that makes ya crave them fortnightly!

By Blogger water sign, at 2:02 PM