the water got high and she never got dry

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

no more pencils, no more books

Have had neither time nor energy to spare lately. End of semester crunch time has kept me busy and when I’m not working, I’ve been pretty tired.

Today was my last day of class ever. I haven’t had to take a real class, with grades and coursework, in a while now, but today was the end of five years of an area seminar. Should’ve brought beer.

Tonight’s episode of Lost was a doozy. I’m as addicted to the show as anyone, but Husband to Be and I are on opposite ends of the fan spectrum. He has boundless faith in the infallibility of the writers and I definitely don’t. I feel like the twist ending of tonight’s episode only partially compensates for how much the season has dragged. Mad props for the Say Anything reference, though.

Less than a month until the Husband to Be and I move into our new home and as far as we’re concerned that day cannot come fast enough.

Perhaps more and less scattered content tomorrow.

0 Old Comments: