the water got high and she never got dry

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

nothing to say but that's okay

I've been wondering if I should take a break from blogging. For a while now I just haven't had much to say and superficial posts are just not doing it for me. School is stressful, wedding planning is both fun and stressful, rinse and repeat. Happy, sad, stressed, introspective, I've been feeling all of those things but unable to capture them on paper.

Writing has always been a release for me but when I read over scribblings from college, I am still surprised by the passion and emotion that jumps out at me from the pages and in contrast, my current writing is a lot more tepid. Drama, pain, heartbreak, they all fuel my creative fires but a combination of stress and contentment leaves me stymied and blocked.

I'll just keep on keepin' on and try to find my voice again.

What I'm really wanting
A brand new machine
One for converting
Plastic to dreams…

Come on, come on, get up
I wanna take you
Away from all of this
And what has got you
Lost and feeling down
54-40

0 Old Comments: